Internet Ticket Processing
ITIC or INTERNET TICKET PROCESSING is One Call Concepts, Inc's software application for filing locate requests over the internet. It will allow you to receive a list of member utilities affected in your excavation area as well as an emailed copy of your completed locate request.
There are several benefits to using ITIC:
• You will be able to file locate requests anywhere you have an internet connection.
• ITIC is available as a series of web pages, so no software program will need to be installed on your computer.
• As fast as you can type is as fast as you can process your locate request.
• The system is easy to learn; ITIC asks the same questions we ask if you call in over the phone, so if you've ever called in before, you'll know how to enter the same information in ITIC!
• You can process nearly any type of ticket you could process over the phone.
• You can also view and print tickets any time of the day or week!
**This is a FREE service offered by North Dakota One Call.
To sign up for ITIC, please contact:
701-475-2942 or firstname.lastname@example.org
877-848-7475 or email@example.com